Dr. Desiree Garzon is a leading Lake Worth Podiatrist specializing in all areas of podiatric medicine, surgery, and wound care. She strives to stay up to date with the latest innovations in the field and works daily to educate her patients so they’re always able to make the best possible decisions about their health and well-being. County Wide Foot, Ankle & Wound Care is centrally located to Palm Beach County and beyond. IF YOU NEED A LAKE WORTH FOOT DOCTOR OR WISH TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DR. GARZON’S OUTPATIENT SURGERY OPTIONS, PLEASE CALL 561-369-3300.
County Wide Foot, Ankle & Wound CareAt County Wide Foot, Ankle & Wound Care, our patients ALWAYS come first.
- Step-by-Step Care: While many foot and ankle problems resolve with treatment, others require ongoing care and therapy. Whether you’ve recently sustained an injury or suffer from a persistent ailment, Dr. Garzon will provide the highest level of continuing care, individualized to meet the unique needs of your case.
- “Heel for Your”: Garzon is affiliated with several leading hospitals and performs a wide range of surgical procedures to reconstruct and reconstitute the health of the foot or ankle.
- Dedicated to Patient Education: Garzon diligently pursues continuing education in the field of podiatric medicine and makes every effort to share the knowledge she’s acquired with those who seek our care.
Conditions Treated by Our Lake Worth PodiatristAs a top Lake Worth Podiatrist, Dr. Garzon treats a wide array of foot and ankle problems, including:
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Ankle Sprains/Instability
- Ankle Fractures
- Arthritic Foot & Ankle
- Athlete’s Foot
- Corns & Calluses
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Flat Feet
- Fungal Nails
- Heel Pain/ Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes
- Ingrown Toenails
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar Warts
The Health of Your Feet is ImportantMost people tend to take the health of their feet for granted. But with 26 bones, 33 joints, and over 100 muscles, tendons, and ligaments, a lot can wrong with your feet. In fact, around 75% of Americans can expect to experience foot and ankle problems of varying severity at some point in their lives. Because your feet and ankles support your entire body, any problems can potentially impact your overall health. While occasional pain is normal, discomfort lasting more than a few days or weeks probably requires medical care. You should contact a Boca Raton foot doctor:
- If you experience pain, swelling, or redness lasting days or weeks on end without improvement
- If you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes or are pre-diabetic
- If you’ve twisted or sprained a foot or ankle, which may have caused unknown fractures
- If you develop toenail fungus occurs or you notice a thickening of the nailbed(s)
- If you have an ingrown toenail
- If you develop any open sores or lesions on the foot
- If you experience any discharge or puss on the foot
- If you see red streaks extending from the source of an affected or infected area
- If you suffer heel pain, tingling, or numbness
- If you have poor circulation
- If your feet become warm at any point or change in color
- If you notice any unusual growth or ongoing cracks on the heels